Translate and manage Magento stores in multiple languages with Magento 2 + Crowdin the integration. Crowdin is a localization software which runs in the cloud and allows the agency and client to work on content localization in one place.
Translate Magento Websites with Crowdin
By default, Magento requires translation of products and categories on a separate page for each locale. If you are translate a website with multiple pages in multiple languages, this can be cumbersome for you and your client.
Crowdin’s new app for Magento simplifies the process of exporting sources and adding translations. So, if a client requests translation of a Magento website, you can easily take care of this task.
This app will export source texts from Magento to your Crowdin project, where you can work in a translation editor to perform translations while collaborating with your team and client. Once the translations are done, you can send them directly to the client’s Magento account. No need to email translation files or copy-paste content.
Translating Magento websites just got easier.
The Benefits of Magento 2 Crowdin Integration Extension
- You can save a lot of time. Instead of copying and pasting texts for each page separately, you will be able to download sources and download translations in one go using this app.
- Translate product descriptions, categories, email templates, pages, attributes, etc.
- Before and after translation, the content is manually matched.
- WYSIWYG file previews for translators.
- Even small content changes, like a new phrase or a changed word, can be synced and translated quickly.
Implementation of the Crowdin + Magento 2 integration
After installing the Crowdin integration module, you need to enable it. Go to Stores > Configuration > Magefan Extensions > Crowdin Integration > General > then click Save configuration.
Enable Crowdin integration
For Magento and Crowdin to work together, you need to click Enable integration.
1. After installing the application, you will find it in your project Integrations section. Find the Crowdin integration and click Enable.
2. The extension already has all the permissions it needs. So all you have to do to confirm is click Allow.
3. Once you have created your integration tokens, click Do and go back to the Configuration section.
4. Copy the integration key and paste it into the Crowdin integration.
Read more instructions on how to sync Crowdin with Magento.
With the Magento 2 Crowdin integration extension, translating Magento is a quick and easy process. Source texts are easily exported and you can synchronize translations with Magento.
Why do translators choose Crowdin?
Make sure you are working on the most recent version of the file. Work in the cloud to translate, revise, track your work, and cooperate with your team and client.
Get started with translation right away
- Easy to use interface.
- You don’t need to spend time learning how to use Crowdin.
- Cloud solution – available on any device.
- Easily create and use your glossary and TM.
- You can view your files in real time.
- More than 60 file types can be used.
- Crowdin offers for free training demos with our team.
- Over 400 integrations.
Faster translations that don’t lose quality
You can change how your translation editor works, view source and translated files, ensure translation quality and consistency, track your work, and create reports.
Learn more location features management on the Crowdin site.
Crowdin is a cloud-based software that makes location management easier for your team. This is the best place to manage content in multiple languages. Crowdin has finished 400+ appsso you can connect your translation project to the tools used by your clients and automate content updates.
Crowdin integration with Magento 2 makes it easy to translate Magento content. Configure the integration once, define your localization workflow and manage translations in less time, without copying and pasting.