Have you ever heard of the development of Magento e-commerce? No? So let us educate you a bit.
Three decades ago, when Michal Aldrich invented the online e-commerce portal in 1979, he never imagined that the industry would one day rule the virtual world. It is not wrong to say that e-commerce has completely changed the face of the retail industry. Today you can buy everything from safety pins to airplanes online. We take everything seriously, from home and fashion accessories, to toys and pharmaceuticals, to groceries, fruits and vegetables. But why choose Magento eCommerce Development?
Magento Ecommerce Development – Key Features
If you are looking to start your e-commerce business, contact Magento e-commerce development company to grow your e-commerce business. They are not only developers but also provide results driven internet marketing support to build online reputation, drive traffic and most importantly convert website visitors into conversions to increase sales.
The Magento team closely monitors current trends in e-commerce. And the design is inspired by the user’s shopping experience. We carefully design the storefronts, keeping the domain in mind, and add all the features needed for a hassle-free online shopping experience. We make sure that the design of the online store is professional enough to appeal to online shoppers:
- Dedicated support.
- Individual design.
- Integrated CMS.
- Payment gateway.
- Electronic trade mark.
There’s no reason you shouldn’t be thinking about e-commerce. Nevertheless, be wary of starting an e-commerce business in Delhi India? These facts will give you more confidence:
- Online shoppers in India spent $ 16 billion in 2013. This is an 88% increase from $ 8.5 billion in 2012.
- India’s Internet base in August 2013 had 150 million users. About 10 percent of the total population.
- The market is expected to reach Rs 4,000,000 by 2025.
- The study shows that offline businesses that switched to e-commerce and started selling products saw a sharp 64% increase in sales.
- More importantly, 73% saved their running costs. Find more information here.
Today, the network has over 130 million users, 10% of whom are actively involved in online transactions. Industry experts predict that by 2025 the number of users will increase to more than 150 million and around 22% will transact online. An e-commerce business in India has experienced phenomenal growth of almost 50% in the past five years.
More importantly, the e-commerce market is around Rs 50,000 crore per year, of which over 80% is generated by travel e-commerce and only 20% by non-travel companies. These numbers prove that this is a very big opportunity for new entrants to the e-commerce sector: perhaps entertainment, food, grocery, clothing and jewelry, as well as many other untapped industries, to expand their online presence.
Why choose Magento eCommerce Development?
- You can manage an unlimited number of products and categories.
- Add customizable tools to improve user experience.
- Flexible payment gateway options.
- Convenient warehouse management software.
- Marketing tools to promote your online store.
- Marketing promotion.
- Inventory management.
- Comment management.
- Images / Product Download Tool.
- User personal account.
- Personalized home page.
- Product management.
- Integration of the payment gateway.
- Online discussion.
- Customer management.
- Content management.
- Product management.
- Management by category.
- Reporting and statistics module.
- Order processing module.
- Simple navigation modules.
- Research management.
- Management of discounts.
And there you have it, some of the best tips you’ll find on how to get the most out of it and why you should use Magento eCommerce Development.
Check out more guides and tips HERE.